Welcome to our Jen Kingwell The Circle Game page where we offer a limited supply of Circle Game Quilt kits and supplies. We ship to any country in the world! Have any questions about our 2-day USPS shipping, price-match guarantee, or hassle-free return policy? Contact Karen With Any Questions! Receive an email receipt upon purchase and a tracking number via email once your order ships (usually within 24 hours of purchase).
- Quilt Measures: 185cm square (73”)
- Circles appear frequently in Jen’s work and The Circle Game is a beautiful example of her curve work at play. 16 unique circular blocks in an eye catching setting – a great skills builder or BOM program
- This pattern is written for hand piecing
- Skill Level: Intermediate-Advanced
- The Circle Game Pattern Guide
- A complete set of 52 Acrylic Templates (1/4″ seam allowance)
Jen Kingwell Patterns are some of our favorites! It’s hard to find a Jen Kingwell Quilts that isn’t loved by her followers. There have been so many amazing projects that have been completed using her patterns and Jen Kingwell Fabric that you can find on Pinterest and Instagram. This includes her Gypsy Wife, My Small World, and Delilah Quilt Patterns. Jen Kingwell Designs is her companies name and Amite Textiles is her store in Australia! At TheDIYAddict, we sell every Jen Kingwell Quilt Pattern, Acrylic Templates, and Paper Pieces for several of her quilts. You can also find Jen Kingwell Books (such as Quilt Lovely) on our supplies page! Jen is known for ‘hand piecing’ patterns, but we also sell her patterns as English Paper Piecing as well. Paper pieces used for Epping while only acrylic templates are used for Hand Piecing. In the near future, we plan on offering Jen Kingwell Fabrics such as Gardenvale and Lollies which are manufactured by Moda Fabrics. Luckily for our international customers, we ship to any location in the world including Canada, UK, and Australia! In the near future, we’ll be offering several Jen Kingwell Quilt Kits so sign up for our newsletter below!