Welcome to our Jen Kingwell Delilah Quilt pattern page! We offer a limited supply of Jen Kingwell Delilah Quilt Kits that can be viewed below. Continue scrolling to view all of 32 of Jen’s current and future patterns. We ship to any country in the world! Have any questions about our 2-day USPS shipping, price-match guarantee, or hassle-free return policy? Contact Karen, The owner of the TheDIYAddict, With Any Questions HERE
- Quilt Measures: 167.5 cm x 172.25 (66″ x 69″)
- Delilah is a classic example of Jen’s eclectic and scrappy style
- This quilt features 12 different blocks to keep the maker entertained
- Use the booklet to make Delilah but the fun doesn’t end there – each block featured would make a fabulous repeat block quilt
- Skill Level: Beginner-Intermediate
- 5 – 5.5 yards of colored fabric – Include a mix of geometrics and florals. Fat 16th and Fat 8th work well!
- 4 to 4.5 yards of background fabrics
- 4 yards of backing fabric
- .5 yard of binding fabric
- Delilah Pattern Guide
- 50 Templates (1/4″ Seam Allowance)
Jen Kingwell Patterns are some of our favorites! It’s hard to find a Jen Kingwell Quilts that isn’t loved by her followers. There have been so many amazing projects that have been completed using her patterns and Jen Kingwell Fabric that you can find on Pinterest and Instagram. This includes her Gypsy Wife, My Small World, and Delilah Quilt Patterns. Jen Kingwell Designs is her companies name and Amite Textiles is her store in Australia! At TheDIYAddict, we sell every Jen Kingwell Quilt Pattern, Acrylic Templates, and Paper Pieces for several of her quilts. You can also find Jen Kingwell Books (such as Quilt Lovely) on our supplies page! Jen is known for ‘hand piecing’ patterns, but we also sell her patterns as English Paper Piecing as well. Paper pieces used for Epping while only acrylic templates are used for Hand Piecing. In the near future, we plan on offering Jen Kingwell Fabrics such as Gardenvale and Lollies which are manufactured by Moda Fabrics. Luckily for our international customers, we ship to any location in the world including Canada, UK, and Australia! In the near future, we’ll be offering several Jen Kingwell Quilt Kits so sign up for our newsletter below!